Character & Amenities
Pass-A-Grille is one of St. Petersburg’s most loved old Florida beach towns. The beach spans four miles on the island south of the historic Loews Don CeSar hotel. It is only one block wide, with the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Boca Ciega Bay to the east. By foot, boat, or car you can tour the area and see an array of residential beach cottages, local art shops and restaurants.
This neighborhood is filled with homeowners who are looking for a slower, more relaxing pace of living. It also is a favorite for those who enjoy any activity on the water. Pass-A-Grille serves as a starting point to kayak or boat to some of the coast’s undeveloped islands and preserves. Because the island is only a block wide, the beach is always within walking distance. You can also enjoy docking your boat at your private dock or many of the municipal docks at the many boat friendly restaurants.
There is shopping available on 8th Avenue where the post office is located. All of the businesses are locally owned and the residents take great pride in supporting their community.
Pass-A-Grille is Pinellas County’s most southern of the Gulf Beaches with development starting in the 1880’s. It was named after Passe aux Grilleurs translated from French means “passageway of the grillers”. In 1957 it, along with other smaller municipalities, merged with St. Pete beach. However, residents of Pass-A-Grille hold onto their quirky, Old Florida identity. Today the area attracts fisherman and families alike wanting that laid-back beach lifestyle.
Homes For Sale In Pass-A-Grille
- $1,699,000 : 1104 PASS A GRILLE WAY, ST PETE BEACH8 beds, 7 baths
- $1,975,000 : 2741 E VINA DEL MAR BLVD, ST PETE BEACH3 beds, 4 baths
- $1,000,000 : 3204 GULF BLVD, ST PETE BEACH4 beds, 3 baths
- $849,000 : 103 24TH AVE, ST PETE BEACH3 beds, 3 baths
- $889,000 : 3111 PASS-A-GRILLE WAY #213, ST PETE BEACH2 beds, 2 baths
- $406,900 : 340 N TESSIER DR, ST PETE BEACH3 beds, 3 baths
- $799,900 : 105 17TH AVE, ST PETE BEACH4 beds, 2 baths
- $638,000 : 105 13TH AVE, ST PETE BEACH2 beds, 1 bath
- $659,500 : 3200 GULF BLVD #104, ST PETE BEACH3 beds, 2 baths
- $2,250,000 : 608 PASS A GRILLE WAY, ST PETE BEACH4 beds, 4 baths
See all Pass-A-Grill.
(all data current as of 8/10/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.