The Vinoy Place condos consist of 102 units - 4 towers that are 13 stories each, and a handful of townhomes to the south of the towers.
Most of the luxury condos in downtown St Pete are along Beach Drive, looking out over the parks to Tampa Bay. Vinoy Place, just around the corner on Fifth Avenue, has the luxury of looking at the skykline of downtown St Pete as well as out into Tampa Bay. The units are also known for their large, wrap around balconies. They were built in two stages, completed in 2001 and 2002.
View active and recently sold listings at Vinoy Place St. Petersburg FL below:
- $2,400,000 : 555 5TH AVE NE #622, ST PETERSBURG3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,529,000 : 555 5TH AVE NE #343, ST PETERSBURG3 beds, 4 baths
- $2,150,000 : 555 5TH AVE NE #1243, ST PETERSBURG3 beds, 4 baths
- $2,200,000 : 555 5TH AVE NE #824, ST PETERSBURG3 beds, 3 baths
- $1,500,000 : 555 5TH AVE NE #624, ST PETERSBURG3 beds, 3 baths
See all Downtown - Vinoy Condos.
(all data current as of 11/17/2017)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.