At the heart of the downtown revival, the Madison at St. Pete offers 1-3 bedrooms and 1-2 bathroom condos and townhomes.
Just off Tampa Bay, the Madison offers a uniquely sophisticated lifestyle, close to all the city has to offer. St. Pete’s vibrant downtown, waterfront parks, Bayfront Center, Central Ave, The Pier and Marina are all within strolling distance from the Madison. Restaurants, shopping, museums, cultural events and baseball at Tropicana Field are yours to enjoy close to home. You can even walk to work. And if you don’t feel like walking or driving, the charming Looper Trolley stops just down the street.
- Winner of 2004 Most Livable Community award
- Heated pool and hot tub
- State of the art fitness center
- European courtyard with gas grills
- Gated/secured underground parking
- Some units with private entrances
- Some units with balconies
View active and recently sold listings at the Madison in downtown St. Petersburg FL:
- $252,500 : 200 4TH AVE S #209, ST PETERSBURG1 bed, 1 bath
- $240,000 : 100 4TH AVE S #412, ST PETERSBURG1 bed, 1 bath
- $241,000 : 100 4TH AVE S #318, ST PETERSBURG1 bed, 1 bath
- $400,000 : 200 4TH AVE S #223, ST PETERSBURG2 beds, 2 baths
- $250,000 : 200 4TH AVE S #218, ST PETERSBURG1 bed, 1 bath
See all Downtown St. Pete - Madison Condos.
(all data current as of 2/22/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.