Flori de Leon
The Flori De Leon is a vintage 1927 co-op for the 55 years young in the heart of downtown St. Pete. Once home to baseball legends Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig and can now be your home too!
This historic Mediterranean style building boats panoramic views of the city skyline and Tampa Bay from one of 2 rooftop terraces. There are also 2 recreation rooms, a fitness center and laundry on the first floor. Just steps away from Baywalk, restaurants, museums, theater and all that downtown has to offer. 70 units, ranging from efficiencies to 2 bedroom, 2 bath penthouses. Quarterly homeowner’s fee includes electric, gas, grounds maintenance, roof, painting, landscaping etc, on street parking with city permit. Elegance at a price far below condos in and around this fabulous area!
View active and resently sold listings at Flori De Leon in St. Petersburg FL below:
- $156,000 : 130 4TH AVENUE N #201, ST PETERSBURG1 bed, 1 bath
- $399,900 : 130 4TH AVENUE N #701, ST PETERSBURG2 beds, 2 baths
- $90,000 : 130 4TH AVENUE N #106, ST PETERSBURG0 beds, 1 bath
- $165,000 : 130 4TH AVENUE N #501, ST PETERSBURG1 bed, 1 bath
- $135,000 : 130 4TH AVENUE N #314, ST PETERSBURG1 bed, 1 bath
See all Downtown - Flori De Leon Condos.
(all data current as of 4/3/2018)
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.